Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Juniors – Official ACT
Freshmen and Sophomore – Pre-ACT
This is a reminder that Junior students will be taking the official ACT at Tampa Catholic on Tuesday, February 27,2018 for an admission score that will be accepted by four-year colleges and universities and NCAA eligibility in the United States.
At the same time, all Freshman and Sophomore students will be taking the Pre-ACT on campus to better familiarize themselves with this test in preparation for their Junior year.
This is a regular school day (8:00 am). Students are required to be in uniform and on time.
Please note the following:
- Students are asked to arrive in homeroom before 8:00 AM and will be dismissed at approximately 12:00 PM (noon). Late students may not enter the testing room once testing has begun.
- Students will be notified of their testing room on February 22nd and 23rd.
- Students need to bring at least 2 -- #2 pencils (with erasers) and a calculator (regular, graphing or scientific – with fresh batteries)
- Help to ensure that your student has a good night’s sleep and a healthy breakfast the morning of the test.
- The school day for students will end immediately following the test at approximately 12:00 pm.
- Students with extended time will follow the directions given by Mrs. Moore and will be finished around 1:00 pm. Please contact Mrs. Moore if you have any questions about testing.
Seniors will not be in school on February, 27th, 2017
If you have questions, please call the front office at 813-870-0860 or Brett Woodward in Student Services at ext. 296.