This is a reminder that Junior students will be taking the official ACT at Tampa Catholic on Wednesday, February 20, 2019 for an admission score that will be accepted by four-year colleges and universities and NCAA eligibility in the United States.
At the same time, all Freshman and Sophomore students will be taking the Pre-ACT on campus to better familiarize themselves with this test in preparation for their Junior year.
This is a regular school day (8:00 am). Students are required to be in uniform and on time.
Please note the following:
- Students are asked to arrive in homeroom before 8:00 AM and will be dismissed at approximately 12:00 PM (noon). Late students may not enter the testing room once testing has begun.
- Students will be notified of their testing room on February 14th and 19th.
- Students need to bring at least 2 -- #2 pencils (with erasers) and a calculator (regular, graphing or scientific – with fresh batteries)
- Help to ensure that your student has a good night’s sleep and a healthy breakfast the morning of the test.
- The school day for students will end immediately following the test at approximately 12:00 pm.
- Students with extended time will follow the directions given by Mr. Woodward and will be finished around 1:00 pm. Please contact Mr. Woodward if you have any questions about testing.
If you have questions, please call the front office at 813-870-0860 or Brett Woodward in Student Services at ext. 296.