On Wednesday, October 11th, Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors will take the PSAT Test.
This is a reminder that Sophomore and Junior students will be taking the PSAT/NMSQT at Tampa Catholic on Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 while the freshman will take the PSAT 8/9.
This is a regular school day (8:00 am). Students are required to be in uniform at regular time.
Please note the following:
• Students are asked to arrive in homeroom before 8:00 AM and will be dismissed at approximately 12:00 PM (noon).
•S tudents will be notified of their testing room on October 9th and 10th.
• Students need to bring at least 2 -- #2 pencils (with erasers) and a calculator (regular, graphing or scientific – with fresh batteries)
• Help to ensure that your student has a good night’s sleep and a healthy breakfast the morning of the test.
• The school day for students will end immediately following the test at approximately 12:00 pm.
• Students with extended time will follow the directions given by Mrs. Moore and will be finished around 1:00 pm. Please contact Mrs. Moore if you have any questions about testing.
Seniors will not be in school on October, 11th, 2017
If you have questions, please call the front office at 813-870-0860 or Brett Woodward in Student Services at ext. 296.