We are accepting nominations for the 2022 Hall of Fame.
Kindly complete the form below no later than Friday, July 15th.
Questions/Information: Email Don Dziagwa or call (813) 870-0860 ext. 294
About the Tampa Catholic Hall of Fame
The Tampa Catholic High School Athletic Hall of Fame recognizes individuals, teams, coaches and contributors whose outstanding performance or service distinguishes them and brings prestige to Tampa Catholic High School, and who demonstrate the character and values that define the highest principles of sport.
Induction into the Tampa Catholic Athletic Hall of Fame is the highest honor afforded to an athlete. Nominations are solicited from the Tampa Catholic community prior to the event, and the inductees are selected by a committee that includes TC Administrators, Coaches and Alumni & Retired Staff volunteers.
1. Athlete/Alumni: Any person who has distinguished himself/herself in the field of athletics while a student at Tampa Catholic High School. Criteria considerations include All-State recognition, All-American recognition, Pro Selection, outstanding college accomplishments, and college scholarship recipient or college participant. The first year of eligibility for nominees is the 10 year anniversary of the nominees’ year of graduation. Other considerations may be taken into account but may not take the place of the above criteria. Alumni that distinguish themselves after graduation, but did not participate in sports while at Tampa Catholic are not eligible.
2. Coach: Any coach with at least 5 years of service at Tampa Catholic High School. Criteria are based on accomplishments that merit statewide recognition as well as significant contributions to the athletic programs at Tampa Catholic High School.
3. Contributor: Any individual who has made outstanding contributions to the interscholastic athletic programs at Tampa Catholic High School other than coaching and playing.
4. State Champion Teams: The first year of eligibility for State Championship Team is the ten-year anniversary of the Championship win.
Criteria for nomination is as follows:
- If nominee is/was an athlete, then as an athlete, the nominee exemplified the highest standards of sportsmanship, ethical conduct and moral character.
- All candidates will be judged on their significant and/or long-term contributions to athletic endeavors.
- Acknowledged leadership in his/her chosen field or community, state and or national presence will be considered.