4630 N. Rome Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33603 | p. 813-870-0860 | f. 813-877-9136

Crusader Fund

The Crusader Fund - Critical to TC's Success

Annual giving to the Crusader Fund is our number one fundraising priority. Your gift each year directly helps sustain the school community that you’ve joined. The Crusader Fund alone is such an important part of the financial landscape of our school that we depend on, and budget for, your donations to provide 3% of our operating revenue.

DonateNow.jpg

The 2016-2017 Crusader Fund Drive

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 marks the beginning of the 2016-17 Crusader Fund. The Crusader Fund is Tampa Catholic’s #1 fundraising priority. The tradition of Crusader family participation in this drive has helped create the Tampa Catholic we know and love today.

As a school whose only sources of funds are tuition and donations, our vibrant school community is enhanced by the involvement and financial support of our families like yours. By working together now, we are assured that your students and future generations of students will enjoy the same opportunities of a quality Catholic education.

Again this year we are kicking off the Crusader Fund in conjunction with the national #GivingTuesday event. Now in its 5th year, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.

On this day we will ask all of our Tampa Catholic family – parents, alumni, past parents, faculty and staff and community friends - to make their gift and show their support of our mission.

100% of Crusader Fund donations go directly to support current needs of the school that are not covered by tuition and the following special initiatives:

  • Creation of the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) program and renovation of current space into a STEM lab.
  • Renovation of the cafeteria to replace the air conditioning and windows and to raise the ceiling to allow the cheer and dance teams to utilize the space for practice. The renovation will also create permanent storage to store practice mats. Both projects are anticipated to be completed within the next 18 months.

The following are projects that are already underway and are also supported by Crusader fund donations:

  • Athletic campus aesthetic improvements - $30-$40,000
  • Replace the crew dock - $45,000
  • Renovate and add to the former Brothers’ Residence, creating a new Administration Building to house all administrative functions and Guidance Department in one building - $1,400,000

Donations can also be directed to a specific program(s) or sport(s) at TC.

DonateNow.jpg

Why the Crusader Fund Drive?

Tuition alone covers roughly 90 percent of the actual cost of a TC education; the remaining 10 percent is made up by donations to the annual fund. Each year, we ask our parents, alumni, alumni parents, grandparents and friends to help bridge the gap of around $1,000 per student through their Crusader Fund donation. This helps  keep TC’s tuition low, while offering a rigorous academic curriculum and strong Catholic formation to our students.

Parent Giving

Our tuition is the lowest of the three Catholic schools in Hillsborough County and of the four high schools of the Diocese of St. Petersburg. Essential support from our parents ensures TC’s commitment to educating young women and men while encouraging their development into thoughtful citizens and future leaders.

Alumni Giving

TC alumni of all ages support the school for many reasons, but most commonly because of their abiding loyalty, sense of tradition and knowing that giving back is giving forward. Just as our alumni’s TC experience was built upon the generosity of those before them, today’s alumni support TC students to ensure they too have the most advanced educational experience.

Our alumni are valued for their TC pride and enduring energetic commitment to the future of TC students. 

Friends Giving

TC friends who include  parents of alumni, grandparents, faculty and staff,participate for numerous reasons, but primarily because of their steadfast belief in TC’s mission and character-building education.

Parents of alumni
understand the significant role that TC played in their child/children’s academic, personal, and professional development.

Grandparents appreciate the role TC plays in their granddaughter’s education, as well as, the constructive influence it has on the whole family.

Our own faculty and staff are committed to and firmly believe in the all-encompassing education and give to support the community and their colleagues. 


Tampa Catholic High School, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
All donations are deductible to the fullest extent of the IRS Tax Code.

Welcome! Please sign in:




Can't access your account?