- Our School
- Academic Retake Policies
- Honors Course Offerings
- School Counseling Department
- ACT Test
- AP & DE Courses
- Career Planning Help
- College Athletics
- College Search
- Information for Freshmen
- Information for Juniors
- Information for Seniors
- Information for Sophomores
- PLAN Test
- PSAT/NMSQT Reports
- SAT / ACT Comparison
- SAT Test
- Scholarships and Aid
- School Profile
- Standardized Test Preparation
- Study / Homework help
- Campus Ministry
- Class of 2015 Important Information
- Honor Societies
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Clubs
- Student Government
- Student Service Program
TC Athletic Hall of Fame
Nominations for the 2015 Inductions to the Tampa Catholic Athletic Hall of Fame will open in April, 2015.
The Tampa Catholic High School Athletic Hall of Fame recognizes individuals, teams, coaches and contributors whose outstanding performance or service distinguishes them and brings prestige to Tampa Catholic High School, and who demonstrate the character and values that define the highest principles of sport.
Induction into the Tampa Catholic Athletic Hall of Fame is the highest honor afforded to an athlete by the Tampa Catholic high school. Nominations were solicited from the Tampa Catholic community and the inductees are selected by a committee consisting of school principal Thomas J. Reidy, the TC athletic director , assistant athletic director Don Dziagwa,faculty member Mark Jacim, coach Ty Griffin, alumnus Joe Caro '76, at-large memberJohn Lombardi '84, at-large member Carol Hailey, and alumni director Roz Rodriguez '73.
Nominations are welcome from the public. Criteria for nomination is as follows:
- As an athlete, nominees exemplified the highest standards of sportsmanship, ethical conduct and moral character.
- All candidates will be judged on their significant and/or long-term contributions to athletic endeavors.
- Acknowledged leadership in his/her chosen field or community, state and or national presence will be considered.
Please send in your nominations for the 2014 Hall of Fame class by filling out this form. The TC Athletic Hall of Fame nomination deadline is May 15, 2014.
The 2013 Hall of Fame Inductees
Also being inducted this year is the 1973 Baseball State Championship team. This team includes:
Ricky Alfonso, Roddy Alvarez, Jerry Alexander, Pat Booth, EddieCamunas, John Gyermeli, Joe Menges, Bobby Perez, Joe Perez, Kenny Puig, Louis Reyes, Rocky Rocamora, Manuel Seoane, John Servia, John Tagliarino, Andy Urso, Levin West, Danny Vazquez. Coaches: Pete Mulry, Bobby Diez, Wayne Granda, KR Lombardia, Mgr. Mike Ketchum and Statistician Cynthia Garcia Tamargo.
2011 Hall of Fame Induction Dinner
The inductees listed below were recognized at the Inaugural Tampa Catholic Athletic Hall of Fame Dinner on Saturday, August 6, 2011 in the TC gym. The inductees included the 1967 State Championship Track team which was the first TC team ever to win a State Championship.
Additionally, nine Hall of Fame members were reintroduced and recognized for their accomplishments in boys basketball. They are Cory Kosiba '89, Chris Kosiba '93, Kelly Hite '96, Eric Hayes '93, Otis Kitchen '96, Renaldo Garcia '87, Gerald White '85, Curt Fiser '84 and Tony Moore '72.
Inductees & Past Events
Full list of Inductees
- Second Semester exam schedules
- New-Important Information for the Class of 2015
- Key dates for the 2014-2015 School Year
- Admissions & Application Information
- 2014-2015 Student Handbook - PDF
- TC Graphic Standards Manual - PDF
- Online Bookstore
- Parent/Student/Teacher Portal
- Transcript Request Alumni - 2014 Graduate transcripts have been sent to requested College/University