- Our School
- Honors Course Offerings
- School Counseling Department
- ACT Test
- AP & DE Courses
- Career Planning Help
- College Athletics
- College Search
- Information for Freshmen
- Information for Juniors
- Information for Seniors
- Information for Sophomores
- PLAN Test
- PSAT/NMSQT Reports
- SAT / ACT Comparison
- SAT Test
- Scholarships and Aid
- School Profile
- Standardized Test Preparation
- Study / Homework help
- Campus Ministry
- Class of 2014 Important Dates
- Class of 2014 Important Dates
- Honor Societies
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Clubs
- Student Government
- Student Service Program
TC Athletic Hall of Fame
Nominations for the 2013 Inductions to the Tampa Catholic Athletic Hall of Fame are open.
The Tampa Catholic High School Athletic Hall of Fame recognizes individuals, teams, coaches and contributors whose outstanding performance or service distinguishes them and brings prestige to Tampa Catholic High School, and who demonstrate the character and values that define the highest principles of sport.
Induction into the Tampa Catholic Athletic Hall of Fame is the highest honor afforded to an athlete by the Tampa Catholic high school. Nominations were solicited from the Tampa Catholic community and the inductees are selected by a committee consisting of school principal Thomas J. Reidy, athletic director Freddie Langiotti, assistant athletic director Don Dziagwa,faculty member Mark Jacim, coach Ty Griffin, alumnus Joe Caro '76, at-large memberJohn Lombardi '84, at-large member Carol Hailey, and alumni director Roz Rodriguez '73.
Nominations are welcome from the public. Criteria for nomination is as follows:
- As an athlete, nominees exemplified the highest standards of sportsmanship, ethical conduct and moral character.
- All candidates will be judged on their significant and/or long-term contributions to athletic endeavors.
- Acknowledged leadership in his/her chosen field or community, state and or national presence will be considered.
Please send in your nominations for the 2013 Hall of Fame class by filling out this form. The TC Athletic Hall of Fame nomination deadline is May 15, 2013.
The 2012 Hall of Fame Inductees
Also being inducted this year is the 1976 Softball State Championship team, the first TC girls' team to win a State Championship. This team includes:
Coach Sherry Schaibley, Yoli Espino, Nancy Canto, Carmen Orihuela, Karen Pitisci, Carol Renzi, Frances DeLaCruz, Gina Palumbo, Darlene Herrick, Gigi Fenton, Carmen Barcelo, Kathie Melanson, Mary Downey, Alexis Menhart, Cynthia Spano, Susan Carter, Patty Perrone and Theresa Martin.
2011 Hall of Fame Induction Dinner
The inductees listed below were recognized at the Inaugural Tampa Catholic Athletic Hall of Fame Dinner on Saturday, August 6, 2011 in the TC gym. The inductees included the 1967 State Championship Track team which was the first TC team ever to win a State Championship.
Additionally, nine Hall of Fame members were reintroduced and recognized for their accomplishments in boys basketball. They are Cory Kosiba '89, Chris Kosiba '93, Kelly Hite '96, Eric Hayes '93, Otis Kitchen '96, Renaldo Garcia '87, Gerald White '85, Curt Fiser '84 and Tony Moore '72.
Inductees & Past Events
Full list of Inductees
- Key dates for the 2014-2015 School Year
- Class of 2014 Important Dates - New!
- Campus Master Plan Process Presentation
- Tampa Catholic iPad Program Frequently Asked Questions
- 2013-2014 Student Handbook - PDF
- TC Graphic Standards Manual - PDF
- Online Bookstore
- TC Online Spirit Store
- Parent/Student/Teacher Portal - Access Student Grades
- Technology Help