- Our School
- Assessment Philosophy and Policy
- Academic Retake Policies
- Honors Course Offerings
- School Counseling Department
- ACT Test
- AP & DE Courses
- Career Planning Help
- College Athletics
- College Search
- Information for Freshmen
- Information for Juniors
- Information for Seniors
- Information for Sophomores
- PLAN Test
- PSAT/NMSQT Reports
- SAT / ACT Comparison
- SAT Test
- Scholarships and Aid
- School Profile
- Standardized Test Preparation
- Study / Homework help
- Campus Ministry
- Honor Societies
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Clubs
- Student Government
- Student Service Program
Science National Honor Society
"I promise to do my best to represent the objectives of the Science National Honor Society to exemplify the qualities of leadership, scholarship, citizenship, and community service and to encourage the pursuit of scientific knowledge that benefits all mankind."
The Tampa Catholic Chapter of the Science National Honor Society was chartered in 2006. SNHS is dedicated to the promotion of prominent scientific organization, research, and thought that will engender a new group of young thinkers who will be the future of industry, science, and research.
Student Qualifications for Nomination to SNHS:
- Must be a junior or senior student at Tampa Catholic High School.
- Must have completed at least one honors science class as a freshman or as a sophomore.
- Must be enrolled in an honors or advanced placement science class as both a junior and as a senior.
- Must have a cumulative unweighted science GPA of 3.5.
- Must have a cumulative unweighted overall GPA of 3.0.
Goals & Motto
The Science National Honor Society was nationally organized in 2000 with the following objectives:
- To encourage and recognize scientific and intellectual thought.
- To advance students’ knowledge of classical and modern science.
- To communicate with the scientific community.
- To aid the civic community with its comprehension of science.
- To encourage students to participate in community service and, in turn, encourage a dedication to the pursuit of scientific knowledge that benefits all of mankind.
The motto of the Science National Honor Society translates: “Fortunate is one who understands the causes of things.”
- Homecoming 2015 Schedule of Events
- List of Important Contacts for the 2015-2016 School Year
- Important Dates for the 2015-2016 Academic Year
- Helpful Videos and Resources - These videos and other resources will be helpful for parents as you begin the new school year.
- TC Graphic Standards Manual - PDF
- Online Bookstore
- Purchase TC Spiritwear
- iBook Ordering Information
- Parent/Student/Teacher Portal
- Transcript Request Alumni - 2015 Graduate transcripts have been sent to requested College/University