- Our School
- Assessment Philosophy and Policy
- Academic Retake Policies
- Honors Course Offerings
- School Counseling Department
- ACT Test
- AP & DE Courses
- Career Planning Help
- College Athletics
- College Search
- Information for Freshmen
- Information for Juniors
- Information for Seniors
- Information for Sophomores
- PLAN Test
- PSAT/NMSQT Reports
- SAT / ACT Comparison
- SAT Test
- Scholarships and Aid
- School Profile
- Standardized Test Preparation
- Study / Homework help
- Campus Ministry
- Honor Societies
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Clubs
- Student Government
- Student Service Program
The following links may be helpful as you look forward to college
Information on the Florida University System Schools: http://www.flbog.org/
Know How to Go: http://www.knowhow2go.org/
The website discusses a 4 step plan for going to college. Here’s a brief outline. Visit the website for the details.
- Step 1 - Be a Pain!
Let everyone know that you're going to college and need their help.
- Steps 2 - Push Yourself!
Working a little harder today will make getting into college even easier.<
- Step 3 - Find the Right Fit!
Find out what kind of school is the best match for you and your career goals.
- Step 4 - Put Your Hands on Some Cash!
If you think you can't afford college, think again. There's lots of aid out there.
- Homecoming 2015 Schedule of Events
- List of Important Contacts for the 2015-2016 School Year
- Important Dates for the 2015-2016 Academic Year
- Helpful Videos and Resources - These videos and other resources will be helpful for parents as you begin the new school year.
- TC Graphic Standards Manual - PDF
- Online Bookstore
- Purchase TC Spiritwear
- iBook Ordering Information
- Parent/Student/Teacher Portal
- Transcript Request Alumni - 2015 Graduate transcripts have been sent to requested College/University