- Our School
- Academic Retake Policies
- Honors Course Offerings
- School Counseling Department
- ACT Test
- AP & DE Courses
- Career Planning Help
- College Athletics
- College Search
- Information for Freshmen
- Information for Juniors
- Information for Seniors
- Information for Sophomores
- PLAN Test
- PSAT/NMSQT Reports
- SAT / ACT Comparison
- SAT Test
- Scholarships and Aid
- School Profile
- Standardized Test Preparation
- Study / Homework help
- Campus Ministry
- Class of 2015 Important Information
- Honor Societies
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Clubs
- Student Government
- Student Service Program
Career Planning Help
Listed below are links that may aid students in choosing a post-secondary school major or career.
Note: Providing these links does not constitute an endorsement of any kind by Tampa Catholic. In all cases clicking on a link will take you to a site not controlled by Tampa Catholic.
Degree Programs for Florida Colleges and Universities:
Ferguson’s Career Guidance is available online in the media center and access is available at home. Please see Mrs. Harrison, in the library, for database pin.
Bureau of Labor Statistics regarding Employment Projections to 2016
State of Florida Employment Projections to 2015
FACTS.org is Florida’s Academic Counseling and Tracking for Students. Sponsored by the Department of Education and the Florida Center for Advising & Academic Support, this free online advising website helps students plan and track and track their education progress from middle school through college.
Unsure of your choice for career, explore your interest and options by using “Florida CHOICES” http://facts23.facts.org/florida/facts/Home_Page/High_School_Students/highSchool.exploreCareers/careerplanningfloridachoices/!ut/p/c5/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os3iDEEtPfx9TQwMDSzcLA093DwvPAJ9QQwtzI_1wkA6gChzA0QAqDzPBIsDFEGiCu4eXgbezoaexmb6fR35uqn5Bdnaao6OiIgDNy329/
- Important information about the 2015-2016 school year.
- Important Dates for the 2015-2016 Academic Year
- Helpful Videos and Resources - These videos and other resources will be helpful for parents as you begin the new school year.
- TC Graphic Standards Manual - PDF
- Online Bookstore
- iBook Ordering Information
- Parent/Student/Teacher Portal
- Transcript Request Alumni - 2015 Graduate transcripts have been sent to requested College/University